Real expertise equals real results
When you entrust your customers, members, employees, and breach victims to us, you’re putting them in the hands of an expert.
Our fraud resolution specialists are passionate about helping identity theft victims, and they have the experience to back it up. They have an average of twelve years' experience fighting fraud.
Some have a background in law enforcement or banking. Others come to us from retail or credit bureaus. Some are bilingual. But all are qualified, certified, and caring.IDT911’s fraud specialists:
- Hold membership in the International Association of Financial Crimes Investigators (IAFCI)
- Are members of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Have successfully completed Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) certification
- Have completed Gerontology Training designed to ensure that our employees understand the unique differences that may be involved in servicing mature market customers
- May also be a Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or enrolled in the CFE program, the world's premier provider of anti-fraud training and education
- Regularly participate in continuing professional education on identity theft resolution, identity management, identity theft trends, data breach, compliance, and legislation
- May have completed Certified Identity Theft Risk Management Specialist (CITRMS) Certification, a program developed for professionals who are dedicated to educating and assisting the general public in combating the epidemic of Identity Theft and related fraud.
Our fraud specialists are simply the best in the business. They move fast, they’re thorough—and they get results.
When your customers, members, employees, and breach victims contact your organization for identity assistance, you put them in touch with these uniquely qualified IDT911 fraud specialists.